1. Any 1960 or newer American car. Wheelbase NO LESS than 102″. No special,high-performance cars.
2. Complete stock body.
3. Suspension must be completely stock for the make and model of car used. Aftermarket steering cuppler allowed.
4. Engine: Chevrolet- 350 C.I. MAX, Ford- 351 C.I. MAX. Chrysler- 360- C.I. MAX. Dish pistons only. No high-performane heads. 200lb MAXIMUM compression. Must pull 18″ of vaccum at 1000 rpm. Visual protest: manifolds and intake- $60, Track retains- $25.
5. Carburetor must be a stock 2 for make of car used. Cam must be stock lift for model with at least 18″ vacuum at 1000 RPM.
6. Exhaust must be stock cast iron only. NO center dump manifolds.
7. Transmission must be stock, 3 speed only; with all working gears forward & reverse. Automatic transmission only.
8. Rear end must be stock for make and model. May weld spider gears. Posi- traction OK.
9. Tires: 8″ wide DOT APPROVED, Street Tire. Tires will be checked with a gauge
10. Wheels must be stock steel wheel or aftermarket steel wheel (NO 2″ OFFSETS), 8″ wide ONLY. 1″ lugnuts allowed on stock wheel stud.
11. Battery may be relocated.
12. Rollcage required: Must be 4 point with 3 driver door bars and 2 right side bars min. NO bars may pass through firewall front or rear.
13. Fuel cell mandatory.
14. Weight: 3200 lbs minimun. We reserve the right to add restrictor plates and/or weight to ANY CAR to keep this class competitive.
15. Existing Bomber 6 cars will be running this class and we will add restrictor plates and/or weight to these cars to keep class competitive.
16. Aftermarket bumper covers allowed; front and rear.