2013 BOMBER 4 (FWD)
Eligible Models 4 cylinder: Any American or Foreign front wheel drive 2 or 4 door ( 4 passenger ) cars. No Trucks or Vans. No All Wheel Drive cars. No all-wheel steering cars allowed.No Special Production High Performance Cars. No Cars not sold in USA. No Turbo, Intercooled cars or Ram Air Inducted cars. Car owner must provide spec. manual on car at all times. Serial numbers must be on dash or firewall for tech purposes.
ANY DRIVER THAT WINS 3 IN A ROW WILL BE REQUIRED TO START IN THE REAR OF THE NEXT REGULAR SCHEDULED EVENT. CAR WILL BE INSPECTED BY TRACK OFFICALS. TRACK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADD WEIGHT, RESRICTOR PLATES OR THROTTLE STOPS FOR COMPETITIVENESS.
1) Bodies – Stock. 20 gauge metal may be used to repair severly damaged body panels. Must be formed in a stock appearing shape. Bumpers may be covered with aftermarket plastic, but must be covered including bumper ends and fastened to fenders. 1 3/4 inch pushbar allowed on front. Must be behind face of bumper.
2) Frame – Stock for car used.
3) Front Suspension – Stock
4) Rear Suspension – Stock
5) Springs Front & Rear – May use spring clamps or spacers. Max. 2 per spring. Chain on left rear ok.
6) Alignment- Max 3 degree camber on front. 1 degree tolerance. 0 degree camber on rear. Car must track straight. Control arms & Link arms may be reinforced, but must remain stock in shape and OE design. All pivot points must remain stock.
7) Engine & Transmission – Stock for car used. No locked drive axles. Stock replacement K&N Air Filters allowed. NO CONE TYPE! Air filter box and duct must be stock. Bottom of air filter box may be removed.
All glass & lights must be removed. Brake light in rear windshield opening ok.
9) Drivers door window net MANDATORY! Must be mounted securely. NO WIRE TIES! A minimum of 3 bars in front of driver in windshield opening MANDATORY!
10) Drivers door must be welded or bolted closed. MANDATORY!
11) Seat belts – Seat belt, shoulder harness, and sub belt! Racing seat recommended. Five point harness recommended.
12) Fuel Cell – Recommended – Fuel tanks mounted under trunk from the factory must be moved inside trunk compartment and mounted securely. Must have a firewall between trunk and passenger compartment. MANDATORY!
13) Battery – Must be mounted securely. May be mounted in trunk. NO BUNGEE CORDS!
14) Brakes – Stock – All 4 wheels must work.
15) Helmet – MANDATORY!
16) Firesuit – MANDATORY!
17) Fully charged Fire Extinguisher mounted in drivers reach. MANDATORY!
18) Roll cage – Full center cage recommended. Main hoop behind driver and driver door bars MANDATORY! A minimum of 2 door bars with 3 upright bars or 3 door bars with upright bars. Minimum 1 1/2 inch .083 tubing. .095 recommended. Doors may be gutted for bars. NO BARS OR RUB RAILS ON EXTERIOR OF CAR! CARS WITH PLASTIC DOORS MUST BE PLATED WITH 1/8 INCH STEEL PLATE WELDED TO DOOR BARS! RECOMMENDED ON ALL OTHER CARS.
19) Wrecker hook ups MANDATORY! Front and rear.
20) Tires – Steel belted DOT approved tires only. No recaps, LT or mud grips allowed. Max. 8 inch tread width. NO TIRES ARE TO BE LEFT AT TRACK!
21) Wheels – Stock wheels only! Steel reccomended, aluminum ok. No wheel spacers allowed.
22) Weight- 2200lbs minimum.
ALL CARS WILL BE CHECKED FOR SAFETY BEFORE COMPETING! PROTEST – Visual 50.00 Must be done 30 minutes prior to main event. Teardown 200.00 Top end engine. Visual pistons & measure bore. Cylinder Head, valve train, and manifolds. Fuel system. Suspension, brakes & differential. Visual – track retains 20.00 Teardown – track retains 75.00
TRACK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INSPECT ANY PART OF YOUR CAR AT ANYTIME PRIOR TO, DURING A PROTEST OR AFTER ANY EVENT.